- Canada (Excluding Nunavut): $15.00
- This guarantee is limited to the original purchaser of the product and is not transferable to any subsequent purchaser/end user.
- During the limited guarantee period, the sole responsibility of Guardo will be limited to repair or replace, at its option, any defective parts of the product if this is needed because of malfunction or failure under normal use and conditions. No charge shall be made to the customer for parts and/or repair labor.
- The product must be shipped to an authorized service center in its original and complete packaging, with transportation charges prepaid. Guardo will not assume responsibility for any losses or damages during transportation.
- To obtain repair or replacement within the terms of this guarantee, the customer must provide (a) a proof of purchase (e.g. dated bill of sale); (b) a written specification of the defect(s); (c) a return address and phone number.
- This limited guarantee does not cover and is void with respect to the following: (a) Products which have been subjected to improper installation, unauthorized repair, (b) Improper maintenance, unauthorized modifications or other acts which are not the fault of Guardo; (c) Products which have been subjected to misuse, abuse, neglect, improper handling and storage, an accident or physical damage; (d) Products which have been subjected to fire, water, excessive humidity, sand, dirt, extreme changes in temperature or other conditions which are beyond the control of Guardo; (e) Products which have been used with non-Guardo approved accessories; (f) Products which have the serial number altered, defaced or removed; (g) Products which have been opened, altered, repaired or modified by any unauthorized service center.
- Excluded from any guarantee are consumable items which may need replacing due to normal wear and tear, such as batteries, ear cushions, decorative parts and other accessories.
- Guardo Accessories are warrantied for a period of one (1) years unless otherwise mentioned on the manual included in the package.
- GUARDO products are not sold on a trial basis. We can be contacted by e-mail to answer any questions or give advice before purchase. It is therefore the responsibility of the customer to place a correct order.
- The Purchaser may exercise the right of renunciation within 14 days after delivery of the product without a penalty and without giving any reason.
- There is no right of renunciation when the product and the packaging are no longer in their original, complete, undamaged and unused state. All documentation and packaging materials should be enclosed with the return.
- In case of execution of the right of renunciation, the Purchaser is obligated to report this to GUARDO by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org within 14 days after delivery. The product will have to be returned to GUARDO in the same condition in which it was received. GUARDO will provide the return address of the goods. Goods have to be sent to this address, transportation charges are the responsibility of the Purchaser.
- If the Purchaser uses the right of renunciation, GUARDO will pay back the paid amount, excluding the shipping costs, within 30 days into the account that the Purchaser has indicated to GUARDO.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
SHIPPING POLICYWe can only ship to locations within Canada (excluding Nunavut). We offer a flat rate ground shipping option for the following locations.
We cannot currently offer expedited or rush shipping services. Your shipment will be delivered via standard ground courier.
If you require a tracking number to track your shipment while in transit please email a Guardo Customer Care Representative at email@example.com.
For shipping to The United States (excluding American Samoa, Armed Forces America, Armed Forces Europe, Armed Forces Pacific, Hawaii, Guam, Marshall Islands, Minor Outlying Islands, Micronesia, Puerto Rico, and Virgin Islands) please visit guardocam.com.
WARRANTYThe Guardo brand stands for superior product quality and outstanding customer service. That is why Guardo warrants this product against all defects in material and workmanship for a period of two (2) years from the date of original purchase of the product, unless otherwise mentioned.
The conditions of this limited guarantee and the extent of responsibility of Guardo under this limited guarantee are as follows:
GUARDO 14 DAY MONEY BACK GUARANTEE (WEBSTORE PURCHASES)We want you to be totally excited about the products you purchase from Guardo’s Canadian webstore. If at any time within 14 days of receiving your order, you are not 100% satisfied, you may return it to us for a refund. No questions asked. Any items damaged due to reasons not covered under warranty cannot be accepted back for refund under our 14 Day Money Back Guarantee. Also, associated shipping fees are not refundable. NOTE: this guarantee only applies to orders placed on Guardo’s Canadian webstore at guardocam.ca.
- Request an RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) number from Guardo Customer Care by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or clicking on the Contact Us link at the top of the page.
- Package products along with a copy of the RMA form.
- Write the RMA number on the outside of the box and send to the appropriate address based on your specific location: (items must be received by Importel Ltd. within 14 days of issuing the RMA):
Importel Ltd., 1655 Flint Road, Toronto, ON, M3J 2W8
GUARDO WEBSTORE RETURN INSTRUCTIONSIf you bought your product directly from guardocam.ca, and are not satisfied with your purchase within 14 days of receipt, you can return it following the below procedure. Your card will be credited upon receipt of the returned merchandise.
- BEFORE sending anything to Guardo, please contact our Customer Care Team by sending us an email at email@example.com or clicking on the Contact Us link at the top of the page. We are often able to solve the problem quickly via email.
- If our Customer Care Team determines that your problem qualifies under warranty coverage, you will be issued an RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) number.
- Prepare a package to return to Importel Ltd.
- Write your RMA number on the outside of the box and send to the appropriate address based on your specific location:
WARRANTY REPAIR AND INSTRUCTIONS REPLACEMENTGuardo will replace your product or part free of charge if your product or part has a manufacturing defect that is covered by the warranty above.
Importel Ltd., 1655 Flint Road, Toronto, ON, M3J 2W8
Returns that don't qualify for warranty coverage will be returned to customers at their expense. It is vital that you communicate with Guardo’s Customer Care Team before sending in your return. Please contact us by clicking on the Contact Us link at top of the page.